rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
You would be working on the Internet banking (legal entities) application.
Testing of web and native applications. The ideal candidate should be passionate about all aspects of testing.
What you’ll do
• Plan, write, execute, and refactor manual and automated test cases
• Test and certify features for release
• Conduct peer reviews for tests, test cases, automation scripts
• Conduct root-cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion
• Participate in cross-teams and internal customer feature demonstrations.
• Regression testing: a part of testing is done by tests written in Cucumber using Selenium with Java and Spring framework, triggered from Jenkins, and a part manually.
• Writing automated tests with Java (Cucumber and Selenium and Rest assured)
• Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation;
• Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results;
• Report issues to provider via bug tracking tool (Jira);
• Identify the root causes of the bugs using logs;
• Perform load and security testing.
• Tech stack used on the project includes: Java, Selenium, Appium, Linux, Maven, Rest assured, Linux, Azure, JIRA.
What you offer us
• Knowledge of OOP - Java
• 1+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-house testing frameworks)
• Experience with web applications
• Experience with logs investigations
• Experience with APIs
• Experience with mobile testing
• Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance
• Test case management skills
• Nice to have: Spring; Cucumber; Maven; Linux; Kibana
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.