Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria). We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries. At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Maintains and supports the development infrastructure and environments
- Creates and/or integrates systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment, configuration and monitoring of builds and environments
- Defines build and deployment standards and procedures and ensures adherence to them
- Liaises with other technical areas, conducting technology research, and evaluating software required for maintaining the development environment.Creates, operates and improves the process automation solutions designed to optimize the activity and to deliver a high quality of service.
What you offer us
- Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Good knowledge of Bamboo/Jenkins, GIT/BitBucket;
- Good knowledge of amazon web services like AWS Cloud Formation
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and platform components included but not limited to:
- Linux Operating Systems
- Shell/Python Scripting
- At least one SQL Database (Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL etc.)
- Oracle WebLogic / Tomcat / JBoss Application Servers
- Basic knowledge of one build system (Maven, Gradle, Ant etc.)
- Experience with tooling across the SDLC:
- JIRA, ServiceNow
- Confluence, Artifactory
- Good knowledge of testing and deployment automation frameworks and tools
- Experience in building / supporting Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience in working with containerized environments (Docker, OpenShift)
- Development experience OOP languages
- Knowledge of configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker
- Able to adjust to rapidly changing priorities of delivery;
- Able to work efficiently with colleagues in multiple regions;
- Comfortable interacting directly with a broad spectrum of stakeholders in multiple regions;
- Willing to collaborate across domains, for efficiency in technology sharing and reuse;
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.