rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
In the area of TDI PB Germany, Customer Journey, we develop native mobile apps for iOS and Android. The focus is on innovative banking solutions such as transfer functions, a mobile payment system and brokerage functions. In the agile development team, the mobile engineer implements a sustainable and stable technical solution for the defined technical requirements.
What you will be working on
- Creation of scalable and maintainable technical designs for the further development of an existing banking app
- Development of customer-oriented mobile application systems on different platforms with all associated tasks, such as UnitTests, documentation, code reviews etc.
- Cooperation with product owners, scrum masters, engineers, UX / UI designers and security specialists in an agile work environment
- Compliance with general coding standards and security mechanisms
What you offer us
- University degree in computer science (or comparable), or comparable professional experience
- 3-5+ years of work experience in a mobile engineering role, desirable: with banking experience
- Detailed knowledge of Kotlin
- Detailed knowledge of Reactive programming
- Detailed knowledge of dependency injection
- Good knowledge of architecture design for mobile applications (e.g. MVP/MVVM architecture samples / SOLID principles)
- Good knowledge of security mechanisms: keystore, SSL pinning, encryption (AES, Diffie-Hellman), man in the middle
- Good knowledge of hardening mechanisms: ProGuard, DexGuard (or similar)
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Hi-tech working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.