Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Develops and implements internal financial control procedures.
- Makes expenditure budgets for each department of the company, monitors the level of expenditures compared to previous years, maintains close contact with colleagues from other departments to ensure that the information reported is correct and complete, monitors budget control by careful monitoring, achievement of objectives each department, by analyzing the real results compared to the estimated ones, signals the changes and makes corrections where necessary, identifies and reports the sectors that can be improved from a financial-accounting point of view.
- Makes predictions of income and expenses for short and medium periods of time regarding the company's income and expenses as close as possible to reality, taking into account the company's development trend, estimated budgets and history, as well as information received from internal departments of the company.
- Follows the profitability of the projects, centralizes the information according to income and expenditure contracts.
- Produces P&L and cash flow reports for various projects and monitors them.
- Prepares and submits reports requested by Management.
- Respects the KPIs pursued at departmental level and in the area of expertise: accuracy in work and financial reports, timeliness of work, compliance with the deadlines provided by law and internal procedures.
What you offer us
• Graduate of economic studies.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in financial analysis and accounting.
• Advanced knowledge of operating in Excel.
• Operating knowledge in Navision - optional.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.