Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be part of a globally distributed team of software developers and SREs building and leveraging software solutions to manage our cloud-based services, and the observability and automation stack that goes with it.
- Extend our product services and production environment using traditional software engineering best practices.
- Contribute to the technical direction of our hybrid private/public cloud enterprise solution.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to provide a high-quality customer experience.
- Contribute service metrics and measurement.
- Deliver automation to prevent problem recurrence and automate responses to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Establish credibility with the quality of your technical execution.
- Participation in a cross-regional on-call rotation
- Continually evaluate and adopt the latest industry technologies to optimize costs and increase productivity.
- Participate fully in a culture that supports innovation and creativity while delivering high output in a predictable and reliable way.
What you offer us
- 3 or more years of commercial software development and technical operations experience, and experience managing large-scale cloud-based applications.
- MUST possess a BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Able to design and deliver infrastructure solutions for scalability, reliability, high availability, performance, security, software maintainability, and operational excellence.
- Experience with Linux-based open source software.
- Experience with AWS technologies and Kubernetes, Terraform
- Expertise with config management tools (Ansible/Salt-stack/Puppet), NoSQL (Hadoop/Cassandra/MongoDB) and with monitoring and logging solutions (preferably Prometheus, Splunk, Grafana)
- Expertise with at least one programming language (preferably Java or Python)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are critical to the role.
- Able to work effectively across multiple time zones to collaborate with peers in other geographies.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.