Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As Test Coordinator in our Center of Excellence (CoE) you will be responsible for the Quality Validation and Certification Services (QVCS) team Together with the team you’ll safeguard the quality of the products delivered by the R&D teams combined with the platform updates delivered by Microsoft. You and team will also research and define best practices and guidelines related to test automation.
As Test Coordinator:
- Work with R&D managers and scrum masters to monitor the content, stability and quality of our UMAX software releases.
- Work with the overall Release manager within the CoE to ensure high quality releases of UMAX in combination with the platform updates delivered by Microsoft.
- Coordinate and manage all activities within the QVCS team, mostly focused on testing platform updates (Microsoft), do quality checks on the product releases delivered by the R&D teams, communicate internal test reports and status to the team, multiple stakeholders and management and research and define test strategies on Automated testing for the various components of our solution.
- Oversee the Microsoft’s Release Validation and Curation programs enrolment.
- Lead the Testing Community of Practice to share and define best practices, guidelines, facilitate research on improvements, leverage collaborative relationships across teams… related to test automation and display operational expertise.
- Continuously be up to date regarding the latest test methodologies and tools, including test automation.
What you offer us
• Has min. 5 years of relevant experience with structured software testing and test coordination.Experience with large ERP implementations is a plus.
• Has proven experience with testing methodologies (ISTQB), automated testing, quality management and best practices in testing.
• Can accurately define, implement and document guidelines and best practices related to test strategies. Experience with test management in Azure DevOps is an asset.
• Has a strong interest to understand the business processes of the client. Experience in utility industry is an asset.
• Has an adaptive mindset in alignment with our company’s culture of continuous learning and focus on improving quality and efficiency of UMAX deliveries in an ever-changing IT landscape and ecosystem.
• Has ability to work in an international environment with remote teams and with project partnerships.
• Has people management skills and experience with team leading. Managing time by prioritizing tasks and working in a structured way.
• Nice to have:
Test automation technologies:
• Systest (D365)
• ATL (D365)
• PerfSDK (D365)
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
• Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.