Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer who will be responsible for the design, development, testing, troubleshooting, measurement, optimization, and improvement of software, new products, and code libraries across platforms.
- Partners with multi-functional experts (Product Management, Design, etc.) to determine customer focused solutions.
- Uses standard methodologies, articulates ideas, & markets them across team and organization. Promotes a culture of continuous learning.
- Leads application/framework/service design efforts, optimizing for quality, testability, and scale.
- Uses appropriate & meaningful programming languages and technologies, writes code, tests & deploys to meet business requirements.
- Be a technical leader with the ability and desire to mentor other members of the team.
- Prototype new approaches and production solutions at scale.
- Work with Data Scientists to implement strategies for cleaning and preparing data for analysis, to develop data imputation algorithms, and optimize performance of data retrieval and machine learning systems.
What you offer us
- 5+ years of experience crafting and developing web or software applications
- Proven expertise in Java, OOP Principals and Design Patterns
- Proven expertise in crafting and developing scalable and resilient applications
- Unending curiosity, thoroughness, tenacity and focus on quickly crafting and building complex software systems with great quality to solve customer problems
- Have a good sense of organization to set expectations and keep deliverables on a timeline, with the ability to document, communicate and justify all technology decisions and directions.
- Clarity around ML fundamentals like Probability theory, Statistics, Bayesian Approach, Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement learning, Linear Models, Decision trees, Neural Networks etc.
- Having a strong background in machine learning, with experience and expertise in personalized machine learning algorithms, especially recommender systems.
- Extensive experience in following web technologies: J2EE, XML, AWS Technologies, Web Services, REST, JSON, Casandra, MySQL, Spring Boot, Junit, TestNG, Spring, Docker, GraphQL
- Familiarity with monitoring systems like New Relic, Prometheus, Splunk, Grafana etc is a plus
- Experience with Kafka, NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with Git, CI/CD pipeline is a plus
- Familiarity with Big Data stacks like Hadoop, Spark and Yarn is a plus
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.