rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
The Customer Interactions tribe is responsible for all customer communication ecosystem and business intelligence activities in Retail for Bank Romania.Campaign is the advanced campaign management solution that delivers customer targeting at scale with powerful segmentation capabilities for outbound, multi-channel, multi-wave batch campaign execution and tracking.
What you will be working on
- Understand and translate business needs into technology solutions;
- Build complete data Integration solutions working in an Agile environment to provide rapid solutions conforming to best practices and standards;
- Develop automated data flows, using Visual Studio (dtsx);
- Create technical documentation;
- Perform code, design and test plan reviews for peers and develop system implementation;
- Schedules while working closely with operations/ infrastructure team;
- Perform System testing;
- Analyze and troubleshoot SQL statements, code and model database objects;
- Independently perform problem determination and resolution in the production; environment and support production as needed;
- Actively propose improvements in implementation, standards and other work practices.
What you offer us
- Performance tuning in MS SQL Server;
- Strong foundation of Data Warehouse concepts;
- Experience diagnosing problems and troubleshooting production issues;
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong foundation in System Development Lifecycle principles;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Experience in developing, testing and implementation of ETL processes and reporting solutions using MS SQL Server tool;
- Experience with project life cycle implementation specific to ETLo Full Project life cycle implementation specific to ETL.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Bonding and drinking events;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform.
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Final interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.