rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
Our client is a Scandinavian company that inspires retailers to go further. They are a global software provider, creating solutions for the next generation of retail experience.
The main aim of the project is to transform the existing stateful, point-of-sale solution into a stateless, elastic, and highly scalable cloud POS that will be foundational for the success of a company.
What you offer us
- Technical interest;
- Script language experience ( Bash, Powershell);
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Have done performance or load testing;
- Used to and good at writing and maintaining documentation;
- Good english communication both written and verbal.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge how to send in reference data to POS;
- Knowledge how to trigger a massload;
- Experience using k6.
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Private medical services;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package, extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Gym coverage.
Our recruitment process
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.