Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- As a DevOps in the SMB Product Romania your primary responsibility is to the Development Teams you support, by ensuring a solid foundation for the product, owning infrastructure & integrations - from planning to building and running.
- As a DevOps, your collaboration skills and relationship with the Development team and other Ops teams is a crucial success factor for everything we do.
- You will have the opportunity to influence architectural decisions, facilitate technical delivery and work with Development and Ops teams to shape up strategy and execution for providing customers looking to build an online presence on their own with a highly scalable and highly-available platform.
What you offer us
- Plan, Build and Run infrastructure based on Container technologies: Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes / OpenShift / OpenStack
- Be a part of a multidisciplinary team, working directly with Architects, Developers, QA Engineers, UX and Product Owner
- Participate & contribute to the Scrum process of teams you support
- Conduct Code Reviews
- Bridge Development & Architectural needs with Infrastructure offerings and tooling, pro-actively looking out for improvements as the teams and products grow
- Demo your work to peers and stakeholders
- Manage your own time and successfully work unsupervised while keeping team collaboration alive
- Participate for OnCall duty
- Relevant experience working with Software Development teams, having launched a product or service to the market
- Solid understanding and practical experience working with Container Technologies and Managed Platforms (E.g.: Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes / OpenShift / OpenStack, Terraform); Infrastructure as Code tools such as Puppet or Ansible
- Release Automation Pipelines (CI/CD) (one of Jenkins / Travis/ CircleCi / TeamCity)
- Grasp of System operational metrics, logging and alerting tools (E.g.: Icinga, Nagios, Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana, Kibana)
- Programming: Advanced Bash scripting
- Good understanding of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, SNMP, Firewalls, Load Balancing, DNS, etc.)
- Experience with web server configuration / proxy configuration (Ngnix, Apache, Haproxy)
- Linux administration.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.