Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Work on porting AWS FreeRTOS for NXP microcontrollers to provide secure connection to AWS Cloud services like AWS IoT Core or to more powerful edge devices running AWS IoT Greengrass
- Integrate with low-level drivers for NXP microcontrollers and processors, protocol stacks & RTOS
- Create examples and demos based on automotive applications & use-cases
- Provide an easy to use software solution with full IDE integration and multiple compilers support
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements, performance improvement and optimization of their products
What you offer us
- Programming experience (ANSI C)
- ARM architecture know-how
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- Makefile, scripting language
- RTOS programming
- Basic networking and protocols knowledge (e.g. TCP, TLS, MQTT, HTTP)
- Basic knowledge of security concepts
- Cloud services integration (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.
- XML and IDEs integration Basic knowledge of automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay)
- Basic knowledge of security concepts.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.