rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
• Develop and maintain embedded software with focus on automotive Radio, Audio and Radar
• DSP programming in C/C++ and assembly
• Develop the signal processing SW algorithms and firmware code for various automotive platform
• Translation of requirements to module level functionality together with architects
• Software interface design to hardware
• Creation and maintenance of unit tests
• Cooperate with Validation team to define validation strategies and tests
• Multi-site working in multicultural teams around the globe
What you offer us
• Master of Electronic Engineering or Computer Science; 5-10 years of experience in embedded software development
• Profound knowledge in DSP programming
• Solid C/C++ and Assembly Coding knowledge
• Experience with embedded development toolchains, debugging tools and version control systems
• Experience in DSP SW architecture, Embedded System design and implementation in an RTOS environment
• Experience with embedded software debugging tools (like debugger, logical analyzer and oscilloscope)
• Good understanding digital signal processing and knowledge of fixed point programming techniques
• Experience in continuous development and integration environment (Jenkins, Bamboo etc.)
• A very good team player with good interpersonal, planning, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced understanding of object-oriented programming paradigm
• Prototype new features and algorithms on MATLAB or equivalent and demonstrate using Simulation
• RF Domain experience, knowledge of one PHY layer standard based on OFDM
• Advanced understanding of compiler, linker, loader and other tools
• Good understanding of HW systems and ability to read / understand schematics and layout files
• Experience with Audio Peripherals such as ADC, DAC, SPDIF, PCM, IIS, TDM, PDM etc.
• Experience in working in an agile software development environment
• Experience with Atlassian tools and configuration (i.e. JIRA and Bitbucket)
• Aware of quality process, ASPICE or ISO26262
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.