rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Our team provide a complete development solution for microcontrollers, making it a snap to create and evolve the embedded applications taking advantage of the SDK software package and reference boards.
Since variety is essential in the microcontroller world, we are planning to deliver key functionalities.
• Develop and optimize low-level drivers for microcontrollers and processors, protocol stacks & RTOS integration
• Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product
• Provide an easy to use software solution with full IDE integration and multiple compilers support
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products
What you offer us
• +3 years of experience with C and C++: proved by having worked on robust/ large embedded applications
• Experience with hardware architectures, proved by having developed low-level drivers
• Familiar with flash memory programming
Some of the following skills would bring an advantage:
• Knowledge of Embedded Systems;
• Knowledge of a scripting programming language (such as Phyton/Perl)
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.