rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
We are starting new Autosar based project (for Tier 1 customer) and looking for 1-2 senior Autosar SW Engineers to be the core of the team.
What you will be working on
- BSW AUTOSAR configuration and integration based on delivered SIP,
- Knowledge about CANbedded,
- MCAL integration,
- Diagnostic implementation,
- K-Matrix integration,
- Network Management configuration,
- Vector Stack,
- Bootloader configuration and implementation,
- CAN configuration,
- Working with embedded devices,
- ASPICE process knowledge,
- SW Architecture development,
- Programming in C.
What you offer us
- Experience in Autosar configuration and Integration,
- Experience in Autosar configuration toolchain from Vector Elektrobit (EB Tresos),
- Experience in CAN protocol and UDS Diagnostics,
- Experience in Bootloader configuration and implementation,
- Experience in MCAL integration.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment,
- Learning budget and platforms,
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of,
- Medical subscription,
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development,
- Flexible benefits platform,
Our recruitment process
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your