Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
RINF TECH’s partner is a healthcare business and data automation company acting as an interface between hospitals and medical product providers. It has its own world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics, and services, offering a transparent electronic ordering to its clients. They aim to offer a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce the cost of doing business.
We want to engage a Full Stack Developer in building single page apps and RESTful web services in cooperation with the rest of the development team & QA. The position will involve changing, improving, fixing as well as developing new functionality on top of the existing modules.
- Write clean, well-engineered, maintainable, and testable code that conforms with accepted standards.
- Write unit tests.
- Participate in building single page apps and RESTful web services.
- Communicate effectively with team members, project managers, superiors.
- Identify opportunities for process or code improvements and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
What you offer us
• 4+ years experience of full stack development.
• Experience with front-end development (Angular, Typescript).
• Experience with Java EE, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, REST service.
• Experience with databases (SQL, MongoDB) and ORMs (JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink).
• Very good English skills – speaking and writing.
• Experience with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration servers (Jenkins, Bamboo).
• Experience with front-end testing frameworks (Jasmine, JUnit, Selenium).
• Experience with AWS, Solr.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
• Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.