rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As an Embedded software engineer, you will:
• Develop and enable new product features in embedded software
• Write drivers and support for hardware / peripherals
• Design and implement system technologies, such as data management and transport
What you offer us
• At least 3 years of professional experience working in RTOS (or embedded Linux) or bare metal environments
• C development and software architecture skills
• Proven strong understanding of software design - technology, methods and approaches
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable skill
• English proficiency
Any of the followings is considered a plus:
• Technical leadership of embedded software development teams
• Systems engineering skills for embedded software and hardware
• Embedded software product line engineering techniques
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.