Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As a 2D Game Artist you will join a team of super talented artists, illustrators and animators, as well as very friendly developers and testers to keep the games at the highest quality bar.
- Creating high quality 2D concept art regarding character design, layout, color theory, considerations, etc.
- Creating game art in a range of styles, as fitting to the theme; highly effective design for representing the symbol purpose that is aesthetically pleasing and evokes a positive reaction to the players
- Creating UI elements for games
- Delivering clean and well-organized source files for the animators to work on and export assets according to our guidelines/specifications
- Provide art and design support to product development, product maintenance, and product marketing efforts and collaborate with other artists, animators and developers to ensure a smooth and timely delivery
What you offer us
- At least 2 years of previous experience as a professional Game Artist in the Gaming industry
- Ability to independently create art for all aspects of the product
- Strong Artistic and Graphic Design ability; able to adapt to a diverse style range
- Great communication skills and ability to interpret and implement constructive feedback
- Good knowledge of advanced Photoshop features like linked Smart Objects and style libraries
- Ability to organize your work
- Top level creativity and ability to come up with fantastic concept art
- English: at least intermediate spoken and written skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree level of Art theory and visual art principles
- Experience with animation and animation software (After Effects, SPINE, etc.)
- Experience with 3D modeling and modeling software (Zbrush, Blender, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of image optimization methods
- Experience with UI design for games and typography is a plus
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.