Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Spearhead the e2e process of creating new games of all kinds
- Research and understand the industry and ecosystem as well as partner and competitor games of all types and then internalize within the Games Studio
- Prepare all required documentation and deliverables for new games projects – BRDs, user stories, concept documents, and presentations – and articulate them to the required forums
- Work closely with other game-making stakeholders (testers, creative, math, mathematician, dev, sound maker, etc.) within Agile Scrum teams to ensure that each game is designed, developed, and delivered to perfection and within the allotted budget and time expectations
- Be the focal point and de-facto owner for all game-related questions, issues, and challenges, prioritize everything from bugs to requirements taking project timelines, customer requirements, and business targets into account
- Support all stages of development of the game, from initial concept to release and beyond
- Monitor and analyze game performance across different platforms, markets, and devices to improve in future games
- Conduct game presales and inbound marketing activity vs. B2C and B2B marketing teams to ensure each game’s success
- Proactively map, identify, and recommend best practices and optimizations for the game-making process
What you offer us
- At least two years of experience as a product manager in a high-tech company – understanding and defining needs, building business plans, defining the user experience and an interface, writing product requirement documentation and presenting them to development teams and other stakeholders, problem-solving
- Experience as a product owner in SCRUM/AGILE methodology – nice to have
- A “CAN DO” attitude! – seeing solutions and workarounds where others see only problems and frustration – mandatory
- Being curious, analytical, and innovative with an ability to work in parallel work on different projects under time constraints – mandatory
- Being a focused, professional, passionate, driven, self-disciplined, meticulous, and flexible individual – mandatory
- Excellent English – reading, speaking, presenting, writing
- Being a gamer who loves games – nice to have
- Familiarity with creative and analytical tools such as Snagit, Balsamiq, Tableau, TFS, Adobe XD, Confluence, etc. – nice to have
- Master's degree in business – nice to have
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.