Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Negotiations and clarifications on strategies, goals, architecture, and customer needs with the whole range of stakeholders: OEMs, System, Software, Mechanics and Hardware, Project Management
- Participate, organize, and moderate all types of interactions between the stakeholders
- Elicitation and consolidation of specifications, needs, standards, norms
- Participate in the System Architectural design of the project
- Contribute to project management activities as timeline planning, efforts estimation, etc.
- Actively contributing to the company vision and state of the art strategies for processing customer and legal, safety standards, norms, etc.
- Setup and maintain global configuration data for the project
- Introduction and coaching of new team-members
- Initial Design and Setup of documents database environment
- Providing strategy for classifying the elicited documents and requirements
- Design, structure, prioritize and document system and software requirements specification
- Deploying a strategy for bidirectional traceability between all types of document sources, development artefacts and validation executions
- Moderate the documents and requirements reviews
- Responsible for the products’ official release documentation handed over to the customer
- Contribute to the overall project metrics tracking
What you offer us
- Bachelor or post graduate degree in electronics, automotive electronics, computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in requirements and system analysis or similar area
- Deep knowledge of software and system development processes
- Background in embedded systems
- Mastery of requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS, JAMA, etc.)
- Experience with defect and change management tools (e.g. RTC, JIRA, etc.)
- Good understanding of System Modelling Tools (e.g. Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, etc.)
- Profound knowledge of UML/SysML language
- Expertise in Version Control Systems (e.g. Git, CVS, SVN, etc.)
- Fluent written and verbal English
- German language will be considered an advantage
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Bonding and drinking events;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform;
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.