Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
Our passion for technical challenges drives us every day since 1985. With over 260 employees in our locations in Switzerland, Germany and China we develop and produce most innovative power electronics and drivers for the E-Mobility. Our product segments are:
- Electric Drivers
- DC/DC Converters
- Fuel Cell Electronics
What you will be working on
- You are responsible for design, implementation, performance and administration of the Unit Software Tests as well as the testing infrastructure;
- You contribute to the architecture reviews and ensure with the project team that software requirements are considered;
- The coordination of all software test levels in collaboration with the quality and test department is part of your tasks as well;
- You take responsibility for the documentation of the requirements and verifications;
- You proactively contribute to the development of the software quality strategy.
What you offer us
- You successfully completed your studies in Computer Science, Communications Engineering or a comparable subject;
- You have demonstrated professional experience in the development and integration of software test with Tessy and Vector Tools (CANoe, CAPL);
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including C, Perl and Python;
- You have good knowledge about digital circuit technology;
- Your way of working is structured as well as precise, you have an analytical approach, excellent organizational skills as well as an excellent team spirit;
- Your English skills are excellent.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Bonding and drinking events;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform;
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.