Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
Our passion for technical challenges drives us every day since 1985. With over 260 employees in our locations in Switzerland, Germany and China we develop and produce most innovative power electronics and drivers for the E-Mobility. Our product segments are:
- Electric Drivers
- DC/DC Converters
- Fuel Cell Electronics
What you will be working on
- In collaboration with the acquisition manager and systems requirement engineer, your key task is the analysis of stakeholder and systems functional and non-functional requirements pertinent to the development of a product, with the goal to define derived software requirements;
- Where domain knowledge is missing, you will conduct interviews or exchanges with various engineers, and discover and collate information from proprietary and public knowledge sources;
- You shall be responsible for uncovering inconsistencies and recording conflicts between individual requirements;
- You shall be responsible for uncovering synergies and recording duplications between individual requirements;
- You shall always comply with technical, legal and design requirements, including functional safety and cyber-security norms, and Automotive SPICE processes.
What you offer us
- You successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Communications Engineering, or a comparable subject;
- You have at least 3 years’ of experience in software requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation in a strongly regulated industry (automotive, aeronautic, medical);
- Ideally you are already certified as a CPRE or IREB professional;
- You have demonstrated experience using Requirements Management tools such as DOORS or Polarion;
- You have experience in developing software utilizing various coding languages including C, Perl, Python an advantage;
- You already gained knowledge of highly dynamic control systems an advantage;
- Your way of collaboration and communication is excellent;
- You are able to take personal responsibility, perseverance, independence, and you can abstract to higher levels;
- Your English skills are excellent, German is a plus.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Bonding and drinking events;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform;
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.