Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
Our passion for technical challenges drives us every day since 1985. With over 260 employees in our locations in Switzerland, Germany and China we develop and produce most innovative power electronics and drivers for the E-Mobility. Our product segments are:
- Electric Drivers
- DC/DC Converters
- Fuel Cell Electronics
What you will be working on
- You are responsible for the implementation of safe application on Embedded OS and AUTOSAR according to Automotive SPICE v3.1 and ASIL (ISO 26262);
- You participate in software requirements reviews, in architecture reviews as well as in code reviews and in safety and security analysis and protection;
- You are responsible for the creation of functional tests and specification of the test environments and you participate in system integration, verification and qualification;
- You crate the complete design, requirements and verification documentation.
What you offer us
- You successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Communications Engineering or a comparable subject;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in developing software utilizing various coding languages including C, Perl and Python;
- You have demonstrated knowledge of MISRA C and static analysis technologies as well as of AUTOSAR and functional safety technologies;
- You have very good knowledge of ARM-based AURIX TC2xx/TC3xx microcontrollers;
- You have demonstrated knowledge of debugging technologies, including MIL, SIL, PIL and HIL as well as of using signal generators, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and Lauterbach (or similar) equipment;
- You have already experience in debugging safe and functionally safe software system based on specific standards of the automotive industry;
- Your way of collaboration and communication is excellent;
- You are able to take over personal responsibility, perseverance, independence, and you can abstract to higher levels;
- Your English skills are excellent, German is a plus.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Bonding and drinking events;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform;
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.