rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
Software that Pharmaceutical organisations use to effectively run and manage their clinical trials.
A web-application that helps researchers and study-teams manage a clinical trial’s drug dispensation and patient randomization strategies.
What you will working on
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Set up tools and required infrastructure.
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Monitor the processes during the entire SDLC for its adherence and update or create new processes for improvement.
- Act as a change agent and build automated processes wherever possible.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Get buy-in from organizations and implement alternatives to standard patterns to provide the best solution.
- Demonstrate cross platform technical knowledge and influence.
- Coordinate and communicate within the team and across various functions.
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Monitor and measure customer experience and KPIs.
- Demonstrate creativity of design/methodology.
- Assist customer care and project team with issue investigation and resolution.
- Assist delivery teams with custom monitoring needs, data issues, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain related system configurations, documentation, etc. in accordance with SOPs and Work Instructions.
What you offer us
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps Engineer or in software development, integration, and delivery practices using DevOps. .
- Demonstrated experience designing large-scale, multi-tier, high availability, scalable, testable, cloud-hosted enterprise systems.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (RESTful Web Services).
- Experience working with relational database systems.
- Experience with Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
- Experience with Behavior-driven development (BDD) and test automation.
- Experience with Open Source tools such as Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, and Linux Shell Scripting.
- Experience with non-relational database systems.
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical discussion with team
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.