rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
In this role, you will work closely with the customer and the development teams to design and implement software for IoT devices, review and design the code, integrate and validate new product functionalities.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is willing to learn new technologies and innovate and has strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, as well as the ability to take on multiple responsibilities at once.
• In close cooperation with the Project Manager, coordinate the embedded software team in terms of both system architectures designing and implementation.
• Coordinate the firmware and apps development in high quality and on schedule to help achieve company business goals.
• Interact with the product owners to gather requirements, architect solutions, provide means to deploy and support our software.
• Design and implement efficient software components.
• Lead technical projects and provide guidance
What you offer us
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 8 years of experience in system engineering
• 2 years in system architect role
• Knowledge of C development, with excellent software architecture skills.
• Experience in power/performance trade-offs.
• Experience with system on a chip (SoC) architecture, data processing, and memory management on ARM based devices.
• Experience in debugging embedded systems.
Nice to have:
• Experience with mobile/wearable device architecture is a plus.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.