rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Are you used to driving software projects to success? Then why not bringing your project management expertise to lead to success our embedded automotive projects as part of one of the top Automotive software teams.
There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations, and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
As a software project manager you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the software product, from definition to maintenance and end of life, delivering per agreed scope, quality, and cost.
In your new role you will:
• lead the projects assigned through all the stages defined in our Automotive SPICE compliant software development process
• identify risks and develop mitigation strategies
• ensure the information flow inside the team, with internal stakeholders and with customers
• monitor progress, report status
• propose corrective actions
• improve and define internal flows and processes
• provide visibility at different management levels into project related aspects
• collaborate with Safety manager to include safety tasks in project planning
What you offer us
• Experience with software project management (>1 year)
• Knowledge of complete software development lifecycle, from requirements to maintenance
• Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall
• Good understanding of ASPICE
• Identified and planned mitigation of risks and issues
• Achieved results in a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent English communication skills
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Technical background in embedded systems
• Technical background in working with/integrating multiple software deliveries/dependencies.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.