rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank's information technology infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support the Bank's businesses.
Our Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime (RCA) team is responsible for protecting the Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to projects that have as scope migrating back-end business systems to Java 8 and Java 11, Spring 5 and Spring-Boot version 2.2 and then further developing the new software artifacts;
- Be in charge of conceptual design, implementation, unit and integration testing of the software components;
- Assume ownership of the whole development lifecycle;
- Provide coaching support to the other developers inside the team;
- Work in a distributed team.
What you offer us
- Good experience in Java, Spring (Spring Boot, Integration), Maven and SQL (including stored procedures);
- Good knowledge in Java EE, SOAP and REST services;
- Strong understanding of data structures, design patterns, concurrency, and scalability;
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; Deadline and detail-oriented;
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.