Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
The product we are developing aims to offer affordable hosting for non-technical customers. It integrates multiple 3rd party service providers to offer all the features required for our customers. Our product acts like a middleware orchestrating all of the requests necessary to fulfil the customer requests.
- The technologies used are mainly based on Java and include but not limited to Spring and Wicket.
- Work on expanding current backend artifacts used on 1&1 Mail Domain Hosting project;
- Develop brand new features for the biggest e-mail brands in Germany.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders for understanding of requirements and designing of scalable solutions;
- Analyze the projects you are developing from a security point of view and propose improvements;
- Assume ownership of the whole development lifecycle of artifacts;
- Work in an agile environment organized according to the SCRUM process;
- Have the opportunity to learn new technologies and enhance your Java skills.
What you offer us
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience with Java;
- Very good experience with Spring MVC; Spring Boot
- Junit knowledge;
- High fluence with REST Services, JSON formats, marshalling/unmarshalling;
- Experience with Git repository;
- Comfortable with build & deployment setup involving maven, Jenkins and Tomcat;
- Strong communication skills especially in English;
- High willingness to understand the business requirements as well as the technical ones
- Strong Plus: Having samples of your work available on GitHub.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval