Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- We are looking for a Senior Java Software Developer for our Web Analytics Platform Team - responsible for a Big Data Platform for customers to access traffic metrics for their websites.
- The Team manages an infrastructure with +1 Petabyte of data and processes web logs of + 6 million domains daily using state-of-the-art Big Data Technologies.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team responsible for building and maintaining our Web Analytics product, a Big Data Platform for customers to access traffic metrics for their websites, to our cloud hosting customers, internal clients, and UI group Tenants.
- Develop platform components, services, and APIs, in a cloud-native environment.
- Take part in all phases of development, maintenance, and housekeeping of the platform.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Architects to define the best technical solutions that match our product vision.
- Collaborate with an international organization of software developers.
What you offer us
- Strong Java language and ecosystem knowledge with a 5+ years’ experience.
- Spring and Hibernate / JPA.
- Experience with Big Data and related technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka Streams, Hive, Scala for Apache Spark jobs.
- Very good command of software design patterns and architectural concepts.
- Ability to take on technical concepts and deliver solution for project initiatives.
- Microservice oriented architecture, performance, and scalability concerns.
- Very good OOP and OOD experience.
- Experience with building RESTful Web Services.
- Experience with build tools and versioning systems (Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Sonar);
- Experience with cloud-native environments such as Docker, Kubernetes.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.