Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- The Machine Learning Services Development Team is a new team responsible for building the platform for ML Services products for cloud hosting customers, as well as other companies in the group. Our technologies are, on one side, related to core ML services: working with models for Computer Vision, Text(NLP), audio/voice processing & predictions.
- Working with technologies such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, and other.
- On the platform side, technologies: Java, Spring Boot, REST APIs, Hibernate, SQL (PostgreSQL and MySQL) and NOSQL (Redis, MongoDB), some Python and other scripting language when needed. We deploy to cloud-native Docker / Kubernetes environments, using Helm or Terraform.
- You will work together with a creative and innovative group of people that love experimenting and learning new things. We are an international team that breaks barriers and solves real customer and business problems.
What you offer us
- Be a part of a cross-functional team responsible for building our Machine Learning Services platform that will provide ML-based products to our cloud hosting customers, internal clients and UI group Tenants;
- Develop platform components, services and APIs, in a cloud-native environment;
- Take part in all phases of development, maintenance and housekeeping of the platform;
- Work closely with Product Owners, Architects to define the best technical solutions that match our product vision;
- Strong Java language and ecosystem knowledge with a 4+ years’ experience;
- Spring and Hibernate / JPA;
- Very good command of software design patterns and architectural concepts;
- Ability to take on technical concepts and deliver solution for project initiatives;
- Microservice oriented architecture, performance and scalability concerns;
- Very good OOP and OOD experience;
- Experience with building RESTful Web Services;
- Experience with build tools and versioning systems (Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Sonar);
- Experience with cloud-native environments such as Docker, Kubernetes;
- Strong understanding of systems resilience, concurrency, and scalability concerns
- Knowledge of Machine Learning technologies, working with data and ML models;
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Meet us!
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.