rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
Questar uses unique prediction models that provide accurate prognosis of future vehicle health events before they affect our customers – automakers, Tier 1 suppliers, and fleets, and help them unlock the value of vehicle data. These deep insights will change the way fleets are managed, optimize expenditure, increase operational efficiency and safety with a clear and aggressive ROI.
Questar’s technology is deployed in over 350k vehicles across more than 20 countries,
providing constant, meaningful, cost savings insights.
What you will be working on
- Data engineer is responsible for the Data Lake and big data analytics development, datasets operations, and management.
What you offer us
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles;
- Programming experience in Python;
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL and MongoDB;
- Experience with Spark, or the Hadoop ecosystem and similar frameworks is an advantage;
- BSc in Computer Science or similar field.
What we offer you
- Work together with a competent and fun team that enjoy what they do;
- A high degree of trust and flexibility;
- Learn from other highly skilled developers to build your competence;
- Continuous self-improvement, chance to work with a lot of new technologies over the upcoming years;
- Help us influence the lives of billions through our solutions, providing powerful services and a brilliant user experience;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Gym coverage.
Our recruitment process
Call with management;