rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
A technology leader in automotive electronics dedicated to creating a more enjoyable, connected and safe driving experience. Our platforms leverage proven, scalable hardware and software solutions that enable the digital, electric and autonomous evolution of our global automotive customers.
What you will be working on
- Develop software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers;
- Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification;
- Assure high quality through code verification activities – integration testing, unit testing, etc;
- Software debugging and quality assurance;
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation;
- Integrate customer and third party SW components;
- Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
What you offer us
- Experience in programming language C;
- Professional experience in design of software for embedded systems will be considered as advantage;
- Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Very good English. It is an advantage for you to have knowledge in French or German languages.
What we offer you
- Work together with a competent and fun team that enjoy what they do;
- Continuous self-improvement, chance to work with a lot of new technologies over the upcoming years;
- Help us influence the lives of billions through our solutions, providing powerful services and a brilliant user experience;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance.