Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- The position demands technical maturity in terms of design and implementation decisions, with overall vigilance of quality. You must have proven experience developing with the tools stack described below in a collaborative scrum of scrums environment.
- The key result area of this position is team’s ability to deliver high quality code/data science models which are testable, maintainable, and meet all the business requirements.
- Experience with building, evaluating, deploying and monitoring ML models in a big data environment is required, with a preferable previous exposure to financial services / banking and anti-financial crime concepts. This job is well-suited to people who have problem-solving skills, work well as part of a team, and can manage their time effectively to meet deadlines and keep to projected schedules.
What you offer us
- Conceptualize and design ML models to reduce false positive alerts using a combination of Python and big data processing techniques (PySpark)
- Improve existing monitoring framework by identifying new data patterns, use of natural language processing techniques or by implementing anomaly detection models
- Understand and translate business requirements into technical concepts; run experiments, research, and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools to solve them or to gain new insights into available data
- Develop relevant visualizations, either as part of exploratory data analysis or to show results using relevant libraries and/or BI tools such as Tableau
- Ensure that the results of the models are robust, comparable, and maintainable over time
- Monitor performance of the models in production; ensure no degradation occurs below established metrics and retrain when needed
- Work with Data Engineers to deploy and maintain models in production or to analyze/build data pipelines for new data sources
- Help create a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team and beyond
- Actively support the business strategy, plan and value, contributing to the achievement of a high-performance culture
- Take ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
We’d love you to bring:
- Proven experience in a similar role, with hands on experience in Machine Learning modelling and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Ability to write robust code in Python and use version control systems such as Git
- Proficient in using Python frameworks for data processing, data wrangling, data visualizations and machine learning modelling such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, NumPy or TensorFlow
- Experience with training, evaluation, and deployment of ML models
- Good knowledge of working with various data structures and formats
- Experience with Hadoop Ecosystem and concepts like Spark, Hive etc.
- Recommended experience with PySpark; using MLlib/other relevant big data modelling libraries is a plus
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.