Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
If you are an amazing Software Engineer who wants to make a significant and meaningful contribution at an amazing company, then keep reading! Our team continuously strive to help business stakeholders take informed decisions by providing factual evidence based on data. Our work spans across domains since the products we build are based on various domains within INGKA like sales, payments, returns, fulfillment, cost etc. Our team members often play more than one role and we encourage individuals to come up with initiatives for the betterment of the team. Together we deliver value by constantly improving ourselves through continuous feedback and open communication.
In the Strategy & Business Planning subdomain, the scope of development is to improve the ability of decision makers to take informed business decisions, based on data and facts collected from the relevant retail systems. We are building up our team with senior frontend developers. We are looking to hire passionate engineers, excited about technology and innovative ways of working to shape the future.
What you offer us
• Proficient using Terraform/GitOps/Docker for deployments, CI/CD general concepts for frequent releases, Cloud based APIs, general Cloud Security best practices, Azure Cloud.
• Strong understanding of microservice Architecture and cloud native technology.
• Experience with designing and creating the architecture of new Digital Products.
• Good understanding of cloud storage, databases, serverless and how to use cloud-native in production.
• Good understanding of event-based architectures and REST API.
• Good understanding of data engineering practices (e.g. data modelling, ETL).
• Comfortable working in Agile ways of working, Scrum methodology.
• Fluent spoken and written English is essential as you will be working closely with a very international team.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
• Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.