rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations.
Our client, as the world's leading automotive SoC provider, is committed to deliver the best HW and SW offerings to its customers and support their state of art ADAS and autonomous drive solutions.
As part of this highly energetic, global and innovative team, you will be involved and participate in various development phases of next generation machine learning system.
Your responsibilities include:
- Evaluating state of the art deep learning algorithms.
- Algorithm analysis, prototyping and optimization.
- Design and implementation of AI enablement SDKs on latest Autonomous/ADAS SoCs and platforms.
What you offer us
• Familiar with C and C++
• Solid hands-on software design and development experience on embedded computing platforms
• Working knowledge of deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Caffe, Pytorch.
• Script language (python, bash)
• Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as git
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Attention to detail, self-motivated
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player
• Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
• Prior knowledge and experience working with state of art deep learning algorithms: SSD, Inception, YOLO and etc.
• Machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing based application development
• Experience with embedded RTOS (Linux, QNX, GHS INTEGRITY, or similar)
• Working knowledge or understanding of DSP/GPU/SIMD programming
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.