rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
Our client is a Scandinavian company that inspires retailers to go further. They are a global software provider, creating solutions for the next generation of retail experience.
IAM (identity and access management) team.
What you will be working on
- Collaborate with team members to scope, design, implement, and document new features;
- Identify bugs, write tests, and propose improvements to maintain code quality standards;
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge;
- Document internal processes and procedures;
- Working on existing authentication/authorization solutions and developing new ones;
- Working on other cloud-native applications for the platform.
What you offer us
- Proven experience developing RESTful APIs, with a deep understanding of Express or other common Node.js web application frameworks;
- Demonstrated ability to write effective tests, following test-driven development (TDD) patterns and leveraging common testing frameworks and tools such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, or Postman;
- Demonstrated experience defining and developing a data model leveraging a NoSQL document-oriented database such as MongoDB, Google Firestore, or CouchDB;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and how to develop effectively in an event-driven architecture, composed of many (micro)services;
- Familiarity with developing against public cloud provider APIs such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform;
- Thorough understanding of Node.js, package and dependency management, and semantic versioning;
- Experience working on a remote team, with the ability to work effectively with teammates.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing services and applications on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or with Firebase;
- Experience with NestJS and TypeScript;
- Experience with implementing consumer contract testing, working with Pact;
- Experience crafting efficient and reusable web components in React;
- Experience working within a Github environment leveraging Github Action workflows for Continuous Integration orchestration;
What we offer you
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment;
- Influence the business agility of one of the largest retail software companies in Europe;
- A highly ambitious company with plans for world domination;
- Ability to influence what technologies the company should utilize;
- Work together with a competent and fun team that enjoy what they do;
- Scandinavian management style, a high degree of trust and flexibility;
- Learn from other highly skilled developers to build your competence;
- Continuous self-improvement, chance to work with a lot of new technologies over the upcoming years;
- Help us influence the lives of billions through our solutions, providing powerful services and a brilliant user experience;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Gym coverage.
Our recruitment process
Final discussion with Team Manager;