rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
It is a strategic project for Private Bank in the Online Banking area.
- Work within software development projects as a Senior Frontend Engineer using Angular to create new Online banking customer processes
- Work together with several teams to develop new reusable front-end components for online banking and other applications.
- Be focused on the further development of critical Online banking business processes in the context of our security procedures and payments/transactions.
- Demonstrate strong hands-on experience and act as a contact person for all frontend-related topics and questions - both for the Frontend Engineers (coach the junior members of the team) and for the other team members.
- Deliver training sessions for other development teams and promote an efficient transfer of know-how as part of our frontend guild or other meetings.
- Use your experience and knowledge to ensure that your solutions are highly scalable and can be operated flawlessly under very high load scenarios (more than 50,000-100,000 parallel customer accesses).
What you offer us
- Several years of professional experience and expert knowledge (also practical) in the area of Single Page Applications with Angular, RxJS and TypeScript.
- Advanced knowledge and practical experience of NodeJS, REST Services, unit testing.
- Knowledge within the framework of WCAG 2 AA Compliance (Accessibility).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- Experience in technical and methodological coaching of junior UI/UX Engineers, and active participation in the continuous development of colleagues.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.