Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
The ambition is to position the bank as one of the leaders in digital financial services and payments, and to deliver the highly personalized, real-time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
- You can help us set new standards with functional programming and rective architectures using Cats, Scala and Akka, while building a next gen global payments processing system as a greenfield project using Lean Agile mthodologies.
- Our team is positioned well to disrupt towards the lean enterprise and prove that modern technologies and methodologies are feasible even for large organizations, while developing a solution that will sit at the core of payments processing in a multitude of countries, and we are looking for likeminded professionals who would take pride in such achievements.
- Architectures and Functional programming space on an international scale.
What you offer us
- Solid understanding of Scala or other functional programming languages
- The strong foundational knowledge and ability to adapt to new technologies and paradigms that are often found in development experts are considered more important than most missing nice to haves in this list
- Experience working with the JVM
- Experience building high throughput, low latency, real time, scalable & resilient systems
- Experience with Typelevel Cats, Akka, Akka Streams, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Azur Devops, SQL Server, Kafka, Cassandra, Linux a big plus
- Experience working within Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment processes
- Understanding of the benefits of testing & discipline towards these practices
- Good communication skills, awareness towards emotional intelligence factors and excellent ability to speak & write English
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.