rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- You will work on projects in the Financial Markets & Lending area, in relation with banking applications, the internal processes, complying with several business needs on the technical area, the functional area, as well as on the methodology area.
- You will contribute to test application solutions in line with the IT environment by initiating tests, applying automation in testing activities, isolating issues, analyzing results and finding solutions.
- Understand the business requirements, functional and nonfunctional analysis;
- Create test plan and design test cases;
- Create and execute (manual or automated) sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/channels);
- Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and/or updated during testing new test cases identified;
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
- Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs;
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process.
What you offer us
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Specflow, NUnit);
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
- Knowledge of programming languages (.NET, .NET Core, SQL) and CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps);
- Abstract thinking & Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Familiar with Agile Methodology - SCRUM
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.