rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
We are looking for a Stream Processing developer (Kafka, Google Dataflow, Apache Spark etc) who will be an expert in our complex projects, which is in the active phase of development. The developer will take a part of the retail management system for the one of the biggest RMS providers in Europe.
What you will be working on
- Developing modern highly scalable, high load system, using latest technologies;
- Take part in application design;
- Be part of bigger team of developers working on different parts of the system;
- We use a vast set of modern technologies: Google Cloud using PubSub, Firestore, Cloud Storage, Cloud;
- Run, Confluent Kafka streams, Google Dataflow streams, elasticsearch, Kotlin, .NET Core.
What you offer us
- Good experience with stream processing (Kafka, Google Dataflow, Apache Spark or others);
- Nice to have a good knowledge of any of the programming languages: Java and/or Kotlin;
- Solid understanding of software architecture, design principles and patterns;
- Unit, acceptance, performance, and integration testing;
- Candidates must have the high motivation of developing new services on Google Cloud Platform;
- A team player, who works well independently and takes responsibility and ownership;
- Curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Positive, easy-going and service-minded.
- GCP stack;
- Confluent Cloud stack;
- Elastic Cloud stack;
- Experience in cloud development and cloud-native services (preferably GCP);
- Continuous Integration;
- Event-driven development and architecture.
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package, extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Gym coverage.
Our recruitment process
Final Interview with manager;