Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. We want to engage a middle/senior .NET developer who is eager to take responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions.
• Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting .NET-based platform programs.
• Collaborating with business analysts and systems analysts to prepare technical specification documentation.
• Examining document requirements, technical design documentations, unit test, system test, user acceptance test, and implementation plans for small to complex projects.
• Developing estimates on related project work.
• Staying current with new technology developments and development techniques.
• Responsible for Leading, monitoring and reporting development project status and anticipating potential issues that could adversely impact scheduled.
• Identifies and fixes errors and deviations.
• Demonstrates debugging skills, debugs code alone or with some assistance.
• Reviews all tasks within an application module to ensure overall quality and accuracy.
• Ensure application availability as per Service contracts or SLA.
What you offer us
• Computer Science, System Analysis or similar technical degree and fluency in English.
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Mastery of technical skills in SQL.
• Experience in full life cycle of development projects using SDLC processes such as waterfall and Agile and experience working with multi-cultural & multi-national software development teams.
• Excellent debugging& investigation skills for critical real world problems, ability to resolve them quickly and proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment.
• Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles.
• Messaging brokers, such as RabbitMQ and Kafka.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
• Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.