Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. We want to engage a middle/senior developer who is eager to take responsibility and to apply knowledge to real business solutions.
• Develops, tests and integrates code for new or existing software.
• Assists in coding, testing and debugging for enhancements to existing software.
• Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff.
• Provides input into simple estimation efforts on projects.
• Conducts a limited variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Analyze legacy code, plan and execute migration to micro services architecture.
• Designs components within high-level architecture blueprints, articulation of design patterns, reusability fundamentals and future requirements.
• Identifies key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and performance) and recommends possible solutions.
What you offer us
• Experience constructing custom Microservices applications using Java, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud and Spring Core.
• Expertise in the following technologies: Angular, Node JS, Jquery, HTML 5, REST Services Knowledge.
• Experience in writing unit test cases (JUnit).
• Experience in Java development.
• Computer Science, System Analysis or similar technical degree - on going or completed.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluency in English
• Agile Experience (XP, Scrum, SAFe)
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
• Final discussion with the Technical Cluster Manager & financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.