rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
As part of this highly energetic, global and innovative team, you will be involved and participate in various development phases of next generation machine learning and vision system.
Your responsibilities include:
• Embedded SW design, implementation and performance optimization based on the underlying HW platform/DSPs/Accelerators.
• Production level SW development including programming framework, algorithm libraries and drivers.
What you offer us
• Embedded SW development
• Working knowledge of C/C++ or assembly, and scripting tools such as Python/Perl
• Experience with embedded RTOS (Linux, QNX, GHS INTEGRITY, or similar)
• Working knowledge of processor architecture & micro-architecture (SIMD/GPGPU/NEON)
• Solid hands-on software design and development experience on embedded computing platforms
• Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as Git
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Attention to detail, self-motivated
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player
• Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
• Prior knowledge of DSP programming and framework (i.e.: OpenCL, OpenGL, CUDA) development including analysis, performance benchmarking, low level debugging.
• Solid math/algorithmic knowledge, optimization experience especially in the area of DSP, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing
• Experience with compiler optimizations
• Knowledgeable about SPICE, MISRA, automotive development process
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.