rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
GoldVIP team a software development team which delivers complex solutions for gateway platforms targeted for automotive.
The GoldVIP product is creating using a vast mix of software components and frameworks ranging from firmware up to the cloud. The team is well balanced using a mix of seniority and competencies.
The project is run using an Agile (with Scrum) approach. CI is playing a key role in keeping the product stable against constant changes and being able to deliver on short notice.
Collaboration [in and outside the team] is essential for the job, learning from and sharing with others the know-how required. A high degree of self-organizing is required to cope with task variation and level of interaction with stakeholders.
Stakeholders range from product owners, project managers, program managers, field application engineers and 3rd party contacts.
The team’s core values are:
• extracting yourself from the context bubble
• challenging the status quo
• being innovative.
As DevOps engineer:
• You will implement the automation required for a full CI flow of GoldVIP automotive solution
• You will supervise the execution of a CI flow making sure that it stays stable over time.
• You will scale the hardware and software infrastructure required for the CI flow, as per new GoldVIP product features and supported devices.
• You will work with and provide guidance for junior team members regarding the
• You will collaborate with DevOps engineers from other projects to keep a common base of automation code and CI systems used across the wider organization
• You will stay up to date with the latest DevOps technologies in order to provide better scalability and portability
What you offer us
• Practical experience with CI/CD systems (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo) & associated software (e.g. Docker) ecosystem, in a production environment
• Proficient in python (or equivalent cross-platform compatible scripting)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good collaboration and communication skills
• Reasonable fluency in English written and spoken
The following would be an advantage:
• Exposure to Linux ecosystem (tools and scripting)
• A strong mindset towards efficiency, optimization and performance
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.