rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
If you enjoy carrying out in-depth investigations to find the origin of the problems , or even resorting to developments of fix in the source code, in order to deliver robust, efficient and elegant applications: many challenges await you within our R&D ( +30 devs)!
We like to create good software. Also, we are very attentive to the quality of our productions. We believe in the KISS (Keep It Stupid Simple) principle and everything we put into production is pre-reviewed via Gerrit.We are looking for teammates who share our philosophy: passion for techno, quality of code, willingness to learn and try new things, teamwork.
- Understand the objectives of the tests, in order to propose the most suitable scenario;
- Define and carry out tests both during development and in acceptance phase;
- Make sure to deliver on time the software to be set up for customers;
- Carry out performance and non-regression tests;
- Develop test automation (Python);
- Perform level 3 support (qualification of bugs);
- Maintain test and demo platforms;
- Carry out the "reporting": dashboard, indicators;
- Set up efficient architectures to automate performance tests (backend and front);
- Contribute to the development of our “cloud” offer through extensive testing in a multi-host environment;
- Participate in the functional evolution of our products, standardize processes / builds / tools / technologies;
- Set up a test environment to test on large samples of data, find a way to quickly validate the algorithms.
What you offer us
- A first experience in an ed editor of software validation and testing solutions enabled you to gain in-depth knowledge and methodologies in the field of quality software;
- You have a good level in Python development : pragmatic, you like to automate as many tests as possible;
- The frameworks tests such as Behave, Cucumber, UnitTest, Selenium, etc. no longer hold any secrets for you!;
- You are familiar (e) tools debugging and profiling;
- Passionate about new technologies, you maintain an active watch, learning is second nature to you;
- You are naturally curious , you like to get to the bottom of things;
- Because of your rigor and your intellectual honesty: it is often said of you that you are picky;
- You are not afraid to take initiatives, to improve processes or offer new tools that would improve the quality of tests, for example;
- Bonus : you know how to use Git.
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscriptionzHR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.