rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Evolving software experience: Design and implement embedded software for various BOSCH devices, infrastructures, and modern applications.
- Taking responsibility: Technical analysis of use cases with regard to feasibility and estimations, specify, implement and verify software components.
- Developing the future: Actively drive the development of innovations for the future generation.
- Holistic development: Drive the development from the design phase to deployment also considering documentation as well as maintenance.
- Cross-functional: Communicate proactively within a cross-functional project team as well as with other BOSCH units in order to fulfill system-wide requirements and to ensure a seamless user experience.
What you offer us
- Demonstrated engineering background (3+ years) developing embedded software.
- Experience in writing, debugging and testing C or C++ software.
- Experience in working with various embedded devices as well as expertise in RTOS, USB, CAN is an important plus. Knowledge about the hardware is needed for every embedded developer, but not strictly required.
- Understanding the IoT concepts and tools like IFTTT, MQTT, BLE, REST API are also a beneficial experience.
- Accurate, analytical and self-dependent, open to Agile process
- Good competencies in spoken and written English
- Completed University degree (Bachelor/Masters/Diploma) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable qualifications
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.