Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- Integrate app for personalized business insights - across all functions from development to finance to production – powered by AI
What you offer us
- Expert Level SQL, PL/SQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
- Extensive experience working with Cloud database technology, specifically Redshift
- AWS toolchain (S3/Redshift)
- Solid understanding of database design principals
- Solid understanding of query execution plans
Nice to have:
- Procedural languages such as Python / .NET
- Profiling of database
- Knowledge of performance tuning and optimization
- Database load testing
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to evaluate alternative solutions and/or workarounds
- Should be proactive and have the intellect to explore and come up with solution to complex technical issues
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development.
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment processeses
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.