rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
Spyro Soft Solutions looks for Functional Safety Engineer for our Automotive R&D. You are about to join and move forward the intensive early phase of the project. You will support our project teams in developing software solutions for our customers according to the ISO 26262. The Safety Engineer will support and perform various safety analyses at the system, hardware and software level. The Safety Engineer will collaborate with design teams in the design of effective technical solutions aimed to achieve adequate robustness at systems, hardware and software architectural level. The Safety Engineer will interface with our customers to learn to identify functional safety issues.
What you will be working on
- Support our projects in the role of functional safety engineer for initial concept development, software products and project setup for R&D or customer projects;
- Create, maintain and refine all artifacts around functional safety, e.g. development interface agreement (DIA), safety plans, safety requirements, technical safety concepts, technical architectures, requirements for hardware and software;
- Definition of the safety functions (specialty: function development);
- Perform safety analyses, e.g. FTA, HAZOP, and support the development of suitable architectures;
- Present and defend safety concept and process to customers and auditors;
- Implement and maintain a functional safety process and support the definition and improvement of processes; methods and tools for functional safety;
- Provide technical leadership for Safety Standards and Safety Analyses, including checking and approving analyses performed by others;
- Manage and perform tool and software classification and qualification;
- Prepare and support safety assessments and audits for safety relevant projects;
- Execution of Fault Injection Tests;
- Assist in the development of new system features, components and diagnostic algorithms that will improve the safety or reliability of the system or improve the coverage of the built-in protection systems;
- Proactively engage project teams insuring safety is appropriately comprehended in product development process;
- Actively support all projects with analysis and expert advice.
What you offer us
- Experience in the automotive industry, ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 as well as embedded software development and it's practical application in product development;
- Familiar with safety analyses as FTA, FMEA, FMEDA and HAZOP;
- Experience with electronics/ systems/ software design and development of embedded systems;
- Knowledge about development processes and quality management;
- Self-motivated and self-dependent and confident, and you are open to take responsibility;
- Solution oriented and keep track of your targets even in critical situations;
- Good intercultural and communication skills, ready to represent our company in front of customers;
- Understanding and experience of tools and methods allocated for the role;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package, extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Gym coverage.
Our recruitment process