Rinf.tech has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At rinf.tech you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager with skills of Scrum Master also, to join our business applications division with clients from various fields of activity with different specifics of collaboration / delivery of projects.
This TPM must identify possible shortcomings in the collaboration processes with each client according to needs, to summarize the activities of the teams identifying exactly the positive and negative things within each project.Also, guide team members in the right development directions and provide feedback.
What you offer us
• 5+ years of professional experience in IT
• Substantial / Proven experience developing software: hands on experience with software development and ability to engage in highly technical discussions with developers, product owners and system engineers.
• Facilitating/driving issue resolution and removing cross-functional impediments to keep the team focused on delivery
• Drive all aspects of the Scrum Master role (facilitate Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Scrum Meetings, etc) and IT Project Management, including collaboration and coordination across multiple IT and business segments
• Motivates delivery team members, drives precision and quality into deliveries, implements improvement measures
• Create and deliver professional documentation on project kick-offs, phase gates, status reports, etc.
• Proven capabilities in resolving escalations – to assess customer approach, to assess information included in team performance metrics and project reports.
What we offer you
• Flexible working environment
• Learning budget and platforms
• Wide variety of projects you could be part of
• Bonding and drinking events
• Medical subscription
• HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
• Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
• HR Discussion
• Technical interview
• Financial offer
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.