rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
Our customer creates eCOA and IRT software that Pharmaceutical organizations use to effectively run and manage their clinical trials.
IRT – A web-application that helps researchers and study-teams manage a clinical trial’s drug dispensation and patient randomization strategieS.
What you will working on
- Working as a high-functioning member of a successful software development team in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Understanding the individual design requirements for a specific client implementation and create any required custom development.
- Being conversant across front and back-end development to make modifications and enhancements across all aspects of the system.
- Ongoing interaction with designers, project managers and testing on application usability, features and performance.
- Interpreting wireframes and requirements documents into sound technical solutions.
- Working on projects from requirements to launch, including code review, testing and deployment.
- Consistently working in a highly efficient manner to meet deadlines of a complex scope.
- Communicates flawlessly to internal and external stakeholders
- Taking ownership and documenting all design and technical decisions
- Evangelizing emerging technologies and the intelligent integration of them into our product suite.
What you offer us
- Strong understanding of Web-Services technology, Model View Controller (MVC) and Entity Framework (EF) principals required
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Unit Testing is preferred
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred
- Experience in clinical trial field, clinical IRT/eCOA systems, or EDC is a plus
- Experience leading, mentoring, or supervising other developers is considered a plus
What we offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical discussion with team