rinf.tech is a technology solutions company specializing in b2b custom software engineering and robotics. Founded in 2006, we’ve transformed from a Romania-based startup into an international brand of 450+ specialists with Delivery Centers and offices in Europe and the USA.
At rinf.tech, we follow the Engineer of the Future philosophy which means we put a special focus on ensuring our tech talent is future-ready. As such, we foster open-mindedness, flexibility, tenacity, proactiveness, and take initiatives to encourage regular professional development and knowledge sharing within and among our teams.
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
What you will be working on
- Setup and maintain the UMAX system landscape in Azure;
- Releasing and deploying our software (including 3rd party components);
- Assist in system monitoring and accompanying activities;
- Manage system access, security and authorizations throughout the UMAX system landscape;
- Communicate system status inline with required deployment activities in release calendar;
- Organizing and executing deployment activities and working out deployment procedures;
- Improve and automate deployment activities where possible;
- Identify potential risks & issues in the deployment process and mitigate where needed;
- Collaborate with Release Managers, Test Team, R&D and project teams;
- Assist projects with the setup, maintenance and deployment of their project environments in Azure;
- Provide input, advice and training to technical consultants regarding system maintenance and the deployment process.
What you offer us
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Basic Powershell knowledge;
- Good MS office knowledge (mainly Excel);
- Knowledge about Azure is considered as a plus;
- Strong customer focus, is quality driven and proactive;
- In-depth analytical and problem-solving skills;
- English level is Upper-Intermediate and higher.
What we offer you
- An energetic and spirited team environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package Extra vacation days;
- Ability to grow professionally;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center;
- Paid vacation/sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Gym coverage.
Our recruitment process